Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OMGZOMBIES

Starting in October, I've noticed that there has been an increase of Zombie loving people.
I am one of those crazy people.

I honestly have no idea why they are sooo fascinating though, I just enjoy watching them and shooting them. (:
A group of us up at school played a campus wide game of Humans vs. Zombies.
THAT WAS FREAKING EPIC.

Then some of us from that group got together on Sunday nights to watch The Walking Dead.
Also, pretty epic.


But recently, I've been playing Left for Dead 2. And boy was that the best idea and the worst idea I have ever had. I have played soo much of it that when I see random people walking in the streets at night, that my first instinct is to "SHOOT IT". And a couple nights ago, I actually dreamed that I was in the game shooting things...ooyyeee. On the other hand, I have TONS of fun playing the game for countless hours.

So there.
Now the world knows that I am addicted to zombies.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment