Sunday, November 21, 2010

When faced with decisions about the future, what do you do?

I look into the future, and think about what I want to see happen. I don't make impulse decisions, I think through them as carefully as I can. I try to imagine what would make me feel the most satisfied with my life. Then make a decision.
I plan everything out. So that there are no surprises.
But life, yes, life has it's way of changing, evolving, and maturing. And when it does, there isn't much we can do about it at all. The only thing to do is to except the fact, smile, and hope for the best.
It's all that I can do.

You see, I can't just "go with the flow" my entire life. There are things I can do that with, and things that I can't do that with. My future is one of the things I can't take easily.

I just feel that so much of our lives have already gone into making us the best possible future we can have. I also feel that every decision I make today, effects how my life will be in the future. And I want the best possible future I can have.

Now you know why I do things the way I do. I consider my options, plan everything out, choose the best choice, and proceed to take action. All I hope is that people don’t judge me for the things I do.

So how do YOU make YOU’RE decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment